February 19, 1852, is a date never to be forgotten by brothers of Phi Kappa Psi. On this day, William Henry Letterman and Charles Page Thomas Moore started an organization that has since changed all of us.
While life takes us in different directions and the value we place in Phi Psi may change over time, let us take time now to relive our college days, to reconnect with some of our closest friends, and to celebrate all that Phi Psi means to you.
Join the celebration:
- Visit. bit.ly/pkpthyloyalsons
- Give. Donate in honor of your Phi Psi experience
- Share. Relive your favorite Phi Psi stories using #pkpthyloyalsons
- Advocate. Encourage your brothers to make gifts
- Attend. Register at pkpf.crowdchange.co to participate in a Founders Day event near you
Mark your calendar now and be ready to celebrate 166 years of brotherhood February 1-19 with the Phi Kappa Psi Foundation. Together we can continue to build on Phi Psi’s legacy.