In order to secure our future and propel Indiana Epsilon forward, the House Corporation embarked on a $2,500,000 capital campaign in 2019 to build a new chapter facility. We undertook this historic project to ensure our chapter was equipped with a competitive, safe and modern living facility to meet the social and academic needs of the 21st century student.
While the physical structure is completed, the House Corporation was required to debt service part of the project, leaving us with $200,000 left to raise.
CHAPTER HOUSE HIGHLIGHTS
- Premier campus location
- 12,367 of living space
- Dedicated gathering spaces for social and scholastic activities including group and individual study areas
- Outdoor entertaining areas including covered front porch
- Commercial kitchen which includes a buffet-style serving area and night kitchen
- Exterior recreation areas and equipment storage including bike storage
- Central dining room with seating for brothers and guests
- Various study/bedroom configurations with capacity to sleep 39
- First floor laundry and kitchenette
- Large second floor bathroom complete with individual showers and private lockers
- Energy-saving, green innovation to minimize operational costs and maintenance
- Parking lot for members, alumni and guests